|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Yield|
|35 min||35 min||14 servings|
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 large chicken breasts, cooked and finely cut/shredded (~1 lb)
- 3/4 cup white onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup wing sauce, plus more for serving
- ~1.5 lbs pizza dough (I used 2 cans of Pillsbury pizza dough)
- Bleu cheese dressing, for serving
- Heat garlic and butter over medium heat just until the garlic begins to brown. Remove from heat and let sit.
- Heat olive oil over medium high and add onions, cooking 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add chicken and 1/3 cup wing sauce, tossing to coat. Add additional wing sauce if necessary – just enough to coat the chicken well, but not enough to puddle in the pan.
- Lightly brush the inside of a bundt pan (or other oven-safe dish) with garlic butter.
- Pull off large marble-sized balls of dough and flatten (~2/3 of an ounce or 18-20 grams, a kitchen scale makes this very easy). Top with a rounded tablespoon of chicken filling.
- Wrap the dough around the chicken, pinching well to seal.
- Very lightly brush the pizza ball with garlic butter and place into the bundt pan (I dabbed the pizza balls on a butter-dipped silicon brush to keep butter use low – there will be 1+ Tbsp leftover – and my hands butter free. Buttery hands make it hard to get the pizza balls to seal).
- Repeat until all of the dough is used.
- Cover and let sit while preheating the oven to 400.
- Bake for ~35 minutes, until the top is very brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto a platter and serve with additional wing sauce and bleu cheese dressing for dipping.
Source by : jasonandshawnda.com