|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Yield|
|15 min||15 min||4 servings|
- 24 pieces large green mussels (half shell)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- juice from one lime
- Remove any beard, grit and dirt from mussels. Wash well, drain and pat dry.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, sweet chili sauce, green onions and lime juice.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of mayo-chili mixture on mussels and arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a 375 F oven for about 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve hot.
- Notes : I used frozen green mussels that are already half-shelled. If using live mussels, steam mussels just until shells open and remove top shell.
Source by : kawalingpinoy.com
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Filipino Baked Tahong (Baked Mussels with Mayo-Chili Topping) Recipe,