|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Yield|
|20 min||60 min||8 servings|
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar, for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) store-bought piecrust
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For filling: In a medium bowl, combine heavy cream, flour, brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Fit crust into a 9-inch pie pan and dot bottom with butter. Pour filling into crust. Combine cinnamon and remaining 3 tablespoons sugar and sprinkle on top. Bake pie until set and center is firm to touch, about 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack.
Source by : countryliving.com
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Hoosier Sugar Cream Pie Recipe,