- 1 kg. Ox feet, cut it to pieces
- 2 tbsp. Salted beans (tausi)
- 4 items Beef Broth Cubes (optional)
- 1 piece star anise or sangke
- 4 cups of water
- 1 piece ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 piece onion, quartered
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, ground
- Put the ingredients in an exceedingly pot except peanuts. Simmer it until the ox feet becomes that tender.
- Stir in peanuts and garnish with chopped spring onions or coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot.
Source by : thephilippineisland.com
Special Balbacua Recipe in Cebu,