- 65 g white chocolate
- 60 g butter
- 2 small eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 g caster sugar (about 3 tablespoons)
- 30 g flour (about ¼ cup)
- 15 g desiccated coconut, toasted (about ¼ cup)
For the ramekins:
- Melted butter
- Desiccated coconut, toasted
- Melt the white chocolate and butter together in a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs, egg yolk and sugar together until the mixture leaves a ribbon trail. Stir into the chocolate and butter mixture and mix well
- Add the flour and desiccated coconut and leave to set for a few minutes.
- Brush 3 ramekins with a little melted butter and then coat with the toasted coconut.
- Fill the ramekins with the cake batter and bake at 200°C/390°F for 12 minutes. Bake for 1-2 minutes longer if the cake is not set. The cake should be very slightly wobbly in the middle and firm on the outside when it is taken out of the oven.
- Let the cake rest for 3 minutes. Run a small, sharp knife around the inside of each ramekin, place an upside-down plate on top, invert, and remove the ramekin. Or serve it in the ramekins.
Source by : easilygoodeats.blogspot.in